28/08/2015

Tinci a sorti 2 nouveaux packs de templates "Touch of Autumn 1" et "Touch of Autumn 2" chez  scraporchard...
Tinci released 2 new packs of templates "Touch of Autumn 1"  and  "Touch of Autumn 2"  at  scraporchard...



Ma page faite avec un de ses templates... et avec le nouveau kit "I miss you" de Eudora sorti chez WLS et Mscraps...
My page made with one of her templates... and with the new kit "I miss you" by Eudora released at WLS and Mscraps...










Ma page faite avec un de ses templates... et avec le nouveau kit "Silent Sea" de Priss sorti chez SBG...
My page made with one of her templates... and with the new kit "Silent Sea" by Priss released at SBG ...











Ma page mise en GSO...
My page in GSO...

                                       Alpha of the kit "I miss you" by Eudora



0 comments: